Company Overview: IDPL Consultants Ltd
Phone: 0151 3240055
Executive Contact: T Stretton
Our purpose is to offer governments and other legitimate organisations specialist military and internal security expertise at a time when western national desire to provide active support to friendly governments, and to support them in conflict resolution, has materially decreased, as has there capability to do so. IDPL provide worldwide Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) services utilising Maritime & land EOD ltd, a British registered company.
IDPL Ltd provide consultation and operational services within the Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Security and Counter-terrorist environments. All of IDPL's engineering consultants have full military training and experience in a variety of conditions allowing IDPL to provide a wide range of services, including:
- Post conflict munitions and land mine clearance.
- Search of surface and subsea installations for explosives and other devices.
- Ensuring the security of both land and sea based facilities, and indigenous assets and personnel.
- Provide experienced support for a wide range of engineering projects such as building construction, marine engineering etc.
- Risk analysis studies and site specific personnel briefings.
Number of Employees: 32