Company Overview: ANO Technology Limited
Phone: +44 (0)7932985776
Phone: +44 (0)1276691650
Executive Contact: Nigel Horner
It has been used extensively in Brazil for a number of years and, on a more limited basis, in Spain and Argentina.
It is used to solve various problems related to thermo sensitive materials such as paraffin, hydrates and asphaltenes.
For example, paraffin deposits occur in certain areas of the petroleum industry, such as production sub-sea flow lines, offshore and on shore pipelines, crude oil storage tanks, mud separators and other critical areas of the production, refining and storage of crude oil and its products.
The main benefits of this technology are:
- Environmentally friendly with virtually complete oil recovery,
- Oil production enhancement
- Work performed in-situ,
- Reduction of maintenance time and low follow up costs,
- No heavy equipment or civil construction required,
- No restrictions on pipe line length or placement,
Number of Employees: 20