Site Listing Requirements
We're glad that you would like to list your site in the Rigzone Directory, search.rigzone.com. In order to maintain the highest quality website listing for oil & gas industry professionals, we have to choose carefully what sites will be listed in the directory. Unfortunately, not all sites will be included. Before submitting your site listing, you should take note of a few requirements and guidelines. If your site does not meet these requirements, it will not be included in the directory.
Upstream Oil & Gas Industry Focus: Rigzone serves the upstream sector of the global petroleum industry (drilling, exploration, seismic, subsea, pipeline, production). We can only accept the sites of businesses providing services to this sector.
Business Sites: The directory is intended to provide useful information to industry companies and professionals. Personal websites, including resume sites, will not be accepted. Sites for sole proprietor businesses, such as legitimate individual consultants, will be considered.
Size/Information Requirements: Single-page websites will not be accepted. Websites that do not provide a significant amount of useful information will not be accepted.
Language: Eligible sites must be in English or have a readily available English translation to be accepted.
Unique URL: Only sites with unique URLs will be included. Sites that are part of a free hosting network such as Angelfire or Tripod are not eligible for listing in the directory.
Quality: Website quality is highly subjective; however, Rigzone may refuse any site that is of deficient quality as determined by our editors/reviewers. Sites that take an excessively long time to download will not be admitted. Sites with serious programming/scripting errors will not be listed.
Mixed-Case Listings: Listing descriptions and other information must be in mixed-case (capitalize names, cities, the first word in a sentence, etc.). Sites in all CAPS may not be included in the directory.
- Rigzone maintains sole discretion as to what sites are listed in the directory.
- Rigzone may delist any site at any time with or without notice at its sole discretion.
- Rigzone retains the right to modify any directory listing as it sees fit including category changes, description changes, etc.
- Rigzone does not guarantee the timeliness of listing inclusions or updates. We try to turn around new listings and add them to the live directory within 3-5 business days.
- Changes you make to your listing may take several days to become visible on the live website - the changes are made in the database immediately, but the web pages are generated from the database only every few days.
If you have questions about the Rigzone directory, please contact us at email@example.com.