FEATURED COMPANY: Fiberspar Corporation
Get to know Fiberspar
Fiberspar is an oilfield service company which has developed an innovative spoolable, high-strength, fiber-reinforced pipeline for gathering/injection and downhole production and lift applications. Our patented LinePipe™ and SmartPipe™ products provide dramatic cost and performance improvements over conventional jointed line pipe and production tubing.
- Dramatically lower capital and operating costs
- Faster installation with fewer people and less equipment, resulting in safer, more efficient operations
- Single-source reliability and on-site support during installation
- Rapid deployment and service from strategic centers near every major shale play
- Unrivaled experience in all environments
FIberspar is the industry leader in high-strength, fiber-reinforced tubular products for the oil and gas industry. With more than 50-million ft (15-million m) in service throughout North and South America, the Middle East and Australia, LinePipe is the industry's preferred choice for reliable, composite, spoolable pipe with a lifetime of economic and operating advantages.
- 20% lower total installed costs than welded steel
- Faster, easier installation, with less manpower and equipment
- Field proven: over 15,000 oil and gas wells and 450 operators
- Rapid field-installed line connections and service end fittings
- Meets or exceeds the most stringent industry specifications
- Suitable for a wide range of capacity and temperature requirements
A breakthrough for downhole applications in natural gas and high-water-cut oil wells up to 7500 ft deep, our spoolable SmartPipe products incorporate fiber optics, copper signal wires, power cables, capillary tubes or other conduits directly into the structural wall of our rugged composite tubing.
- Stronger, lighter, more durable and more cost-effective than conventional production tubulars
- One-trip installation requires less equipment and manpower than traditional jointed production tubing and artificial lift systems such as externally banded on electric cables or capillary tubes,
or internal sucker rod
- Unique fit-to-purpose service rig efficiently lowers or retrieves equipment
- Significantly lowers production and artificial lift capital and operating costs
- Available to install with ESP, plunger lift/chemical injection, gas lift, or
velocity string/chemical injection systems
Learn more about Fiberspar composite spoolable LinePipe.
||Northwoods Industrial Park West
12239 FM 529
Houston, TX 77041 USA
||800 Purchase Street
New Bedford, MA 02740 USA
Major operator saves $45m NPV with Fiberspar LinePipe vs. steel in South Texas (PDF Download)
After a decade of service, still as good as new (PDF Download)
Fiberspar LinePipe installs and operates in the harshest conditions (PDF Download)