Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Longmont, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
Supervise in the fishing tool services at a well site for the correction of a downhole problem.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Continue training to expand knowledge and experience of fishing tool services.
· Assist in training of Fishing Tool Supervisor Trainees.
· Communicate with internal and external customers.
· Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
· Keep accurate paperwork of tools run in the hole.
· Determine the need and use of equipment when on a job.
· Advise customer on the proper procedures to perform a fishing operation and provide instruction on proper procedures. Supervise the operation.
· May be required to promote sales of fishing tool services.
· Attend all fishing related Weatherford technical training.
· Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
· Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
· Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
· Prior fishing tool training
· General knowledge of fishing products and services
· Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
· The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
· Computer knowledge
· Mechanical aptitude
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS:
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program, and employee stock purchase program (ESPP) and opportunities for on-going training and career development.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. We may be a large company, but we empower our team to create fresh ideas that challenge convention and break the status quo. Our employees are the key to driving our growth and success. Everywhere we operate, they are inspired to develop new and efficient ways of raising the bar to meet the needs of an evolving industry and solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At Weatherford, you will work in an exciting, high-energy environment where we are making groundbreaking, award-winning advancements in oilfield technology. The opportunity to explore your potential is limitless.
Visit www.weatherford.com/careers to learn more.