Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Carlsbad, CA, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Office Assistant located in 425668 , NM New Mexico /United States.
Requisition ID#: 338609
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Uses Energy Components (EC) and other production reporting tools to provide production data reporting to include daily volumes and downtime; completes well status updates.
- Engagement with Production Revenue Accounting (PRA) on the “End of Month” financial closing for production and supports Operations on discrepancy resolution
- Enters payroll information for exception approval in SAP
- Responsible for onboarding new hires, summer interns, and office moves, including close interaction with office management, HR, and IT systems personnel.
- Assists in coordination of domestic travel arrangements. Coordinates meeting logistics, including conference room reservations and catering requirements.
- Assists in Outlook calendar management. Maintains department data, such as org charts, distribution lists, and compliance tracking.
- Routine tracking of compliance training, expenses, and vacation schedules for a large diverse group.
- Responsible for procurement of team supplies, meeting arrangements and catering, and vendor invoice processing.
- Waste manifest & disposal volume management reporting through Essential Suites and validation of approved disposal locations
- Local vehicle inventory management, including Tracking and reporting of mileage in SAP, tracking licenses and registration, and maintaining fleet records
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant or similar role.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrated strong teamwork skills and the ability to proactively work with multi-discipline peers, supervisors, technical employees, co-owners etc. Interacts positively with people in other work groups. Outgoing personality with energy and drive to see projects completed on schedule. Multi-tasking ability is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to understand information/document management systems, with strong organization skills to retrieve and manage data.
- Proficient with calendar management, domestic travel arrangements, and meeting reservations and logistics.
- Experience with onboarding new hires, interns, and employee moves, including close coordination with office management, HR, and IT personnel to ensure employees are quickly and effectively resourced to perform their jobs.
- Experienced with a purchase/Travel and expense card reconciliation. Procurement of team supplies, including reconciling and maintaining records as outlined in compliance materials.
- Experience of Energy Components for hydrocarbon production data management and reporting
- Experiences with financial applications, including SAP and other cost tracking tools.
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation. Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Nearest Major Market: Albuquerque