Skills: Structural Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- The role is responsible for project management including co-ordination, design and checking of drawings, conducting/attending meetings and presentations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidate must possess an Engineering Degree recognized by PE Board
- Professional Engineers or Chartered Engineers will have an advantage
- More than 10 years' design experience in RC structures, steel structures, bridges and temporary structures
- Well versed in local authorities' submissions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Those with more years of experience will be considered for senior positions
Connect Energy is an established human capital management firm focused on providing our clients with a complete solution to meet their human capital needs and challenges.
Connect Energy has a vast database of qualified global candidates with experience in the oil and gas industry specifically in drilling, rig constructions and offshore operations. Through a comprehensive set of services and solutions that address both hiring strategies and organizational effectiveness, we deliver personnel who deliver performance.