Skills: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Perform field service activities according to the work plan.
- Perform basic troubleshooting (running tests, fine tuning, adjustments, trimming related to running performance) on equipment families and complex system.
- Perform installation and pre-commissioning checks and activities.
- Liaising commissioning or service activities with customer and yards.
- Interact and present professionally to customers during the work execution.
- Prepare service work reports.
- Perform independently on major/complex repairs and complete.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Marine or Offshore Industry.
- Knowledge in Mechatronic / Electrical / Electronic is required.
- Good knowledge and experience related to control system specification and design, PLC programming and diagnostics, marine power distribution, process sensors and instrumentation, valves, pumps, fans and other process system componentry.
- Ability to understand, use and correct electrical and automation schematics and drawings, and related component level documentation.
- Relevant practical experience may compensate for lacking formal competency.
- Relevant 'hands on' experience in the mechanical and electrical disciplines within a process setting.
- Contemporary knowledge is expected including good knowledge in MS Word and Excel, AutoCad and SAP.
Connect Energy is an established human capital management firm focused on providing our clients with a complete solution to meet their human capital needs and challenges.
Connect Energy has a vast database of qualified global candidates with experience in the oil and gas industry specifically in drilling, rig constructions and offshore operations. Through a comprehensive set of services and solutions that address both hiring strategies and organizational effectiveness, we deliver personnel who deliver performance.