Skills: Chemist, Laboratory Ops / Tech
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Shell’s presence in Thailand dates back to 1892 when the first barge containing Shell kerosene docked in Bangkok. Today, Shell is one of the largest and the longest-established multinational operations in Thailand.
The Shell Brand is one of the most esteemed and well respected in the Thai energy sector. Shell played a pioneering role in the advancement of the industry, from the establishment of refineries to a nationwide network of gasoline stations. The company has also helped to strengthen the talent base within the energy sector in Thailand
For more than 120 years of our operations in Thailand, Shell has been growing side by side with the country’s developing economy. We have been committed to developing products of quality and to preserving the environment. Our goal is not only to achieve business success but also to play an active role in helping improve society.
To carry out testing of components and blended products in accordance with testing requirements referred to in GPC (LQS and GQS).
- Perform the following duties:
> Laboratory testing of lubricants raw materials and lubricants finished products
> Adjust Bills of Material as required by changes in base oil physical and chemical properties.
> Interpretation of test data to determine if products meet specification, and certifying products for sale to end customers.
- Carry out similar tests as above for Fuels and Bitumen where such are in place.
- Participate in the quarterly Laboratory Correlation Scheme (LLCS).
- Work with the Quality Supervisor to optimise product costs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry or any related field.
- Experience in lab testing is advantage.
- Good command in English and Communication skills.
- Able to handle multi-tasks and work independently.
- Knowledge in ISO system is advantage especially ISO/IEC 17025.
- Knowledge in product and manufacturing is advantage.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video