The Technical Writer will report to the Reliability Supervisor and will be part of the Maintenance Department. The position will include, but not limited to, leading the successful delivery of a suite of Maintenance procedures.
General knowledge and procedure writing experience including the development of procedures and management system level documentation in any or all of the following areas:
- Maintenance Job plans development
- Mechanical Maintenance shop procedures for Tools and Test Equipment
- Job Specific Equipment operation procedures
- Electrical Maintenance shop procedures for Tools and Test Equipment
- Instrumentation shop procedures for Tools and Test Equipment
- Contractor Craft Performance
- UPS Battery System Operation
- Emergency Diesel Generator
- Battery Charger Operation
- Diesel Engines Online Inspections
- Heavy Equipment, Vehicles, and Tools Inspection
- Third Party Contractor Quality Performance Monitoring
- Mechanical Handling Studies
- Basic LNG plant operations, principles and theories.
- Basic machinery diagnostics.
- Intermediate practical knowledge in office applications and time reporting procedures.
- Basic Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) applications.
- Candidate should have at least five (5) years of writing Technical documentation development experience that includes Maintenance Procedures, shop procedures and reports.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and possess the personal characteristics of integrity, accountability and dependability is also required.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.