Houston, TX, US
Houston, TX, US
Skills: Business Development, Sales, Well Intervention
Other Skills: Water chemistry, water treatment, upstream oil and gas, account management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Strong Base Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits + 401K
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Our partner is a leader in the provision of Water Treatment Solutions to the oil patch. Headquartered in the United States, our partner marries state of the art technology with industry "know how" to deliver innovative water treatment services to Operators who seek cost effective solutions for wastewater removal and treatment. With a focus on delivering innovative and efficient "end to end" water solutions our partner has developed a deep technical understanding about the challenges of water treatment and opportunities for custom solution creation. They have invested in state of art specialized equipment and hire long-term career focused team members to ensure the delivery of high quality, cost effective water solutions - every customer, every job - every time! With steady growth being realized within this business and as the market continues to rebound, we are seeking an experienced dedicated Account Manager located in Houston, TX to join this team.
In this role you will be responsible for building a strategic long term relationship with one of our key accounts, and profitably growing our business here - "going wide and deep". A skilled project manager - you are able to maintain, track, evangelize and manage multiple / competing stakeholders, their unique needs and desires, removing obstacles, gaining consensus and expanding our footprint within this key customer.
As such, your previous business development / account management experience (minimum 3 years) working in support of water chemistry and/or water treatment technologies in the upstream oil and gas markets; coupled with post-secondary education, and a thorough understanding of the local operator market will be both appreciated and valued. Possessing exceptional communication and presentation skills, you are able to easily convey ideas and technical information effectively across a whole range of audiences (completions, production, facilities, water team, operations, regulatory and commercial teams to work with).
- Manage all aspects of the account including contract negotiation, account growth and retention, and overall customer satisfaction
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with key account representatives using clear and effective communication and exceptional customer service skills
- Build deep understanding of the technical requirements of the customer and communicate the needs to our supporting team
- Develop a thorough understanding of the our technology and products and stay up to date on changes and growth
- Develop, implement, and manage a strategic business plan which may include establishing short and long-term objectives, creating an action plan and timeline to implement objectives, proactively managing and achieving contractual obligations
- Collaborating with internal teams to meet the needs to the customer in timely and efficient manner.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in account management in the oil and gas or water treatment industry
- A thorough knowledge of engineering principles
- Demonstrated Account Management Skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- High level of decision-making ability, balancing customer's needs with company objectives
- Effective organization skills
- Confidence in making formal presentations with all levels
Education - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field experience
Knowledge - Technical knowledge of water and water treatment requirements for oil & gas production. Complete understanding of oilfield processes is required.
Communications Skills - Excellent technical communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational abilities is desired
- Highly competitive base salary and annual performance bonus
- Vehicle allowance
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401K match
Interested? Let's Chat!