Skills: Electrical Engineering, Engineering Manager, Project Management
Other Skills: CAPEX SAP MATLAB DELTA V GREENFIELD BROWNFIELD INDUSTRIAL
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: THAI BAHT 200,000 to THAI BAHT 240,000
Location: Bang Na Bangkok , Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title : Automation Manager
Having 10+ years' of experience and having excellent knowledge on Industrial Processes in a continuous process plant
Excellent knowledge in Electrical engineering, EMC Electromagnetic compatibility and drive technology
Detailed knowledge of process Measurement Technology and Actuators
Excellent knowledge of Project Management
Safe handling of electro technical guidelines, regulations and standards
Very good computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, SAP etc.)
Experience with Simulation tools , MATLAB or Delta V simulate and must be familiar with the basic types of software controllers, e.g. Proportional Controllers, Integral Controllers PID Controllers
Full project life cycle -> Design to Construction to Commissioning to Handover to Operations team.
Purpose of the job:
To ensure the entire automation work for all technical disciplines be done to meet the technical standard in efficiency and commercial way
To lead a set of project team along with the external contractors
Basic and detailed engineering for a green field project including execution in the field along with external contractors
Co-ordinate with other project team members to have a smooth and safe site execution
Principal accountabilities/Main tasks:
1. Management of all automation related activities within the defined project scope.
2. To ensure basic and detail engineering for Capex Projects related to Automation.
3. To ensure that all projects are within budget and time schedule.
4. To plan resources for all projects.
5. To prepare recruitment request forms.
6. To ensure all necessary technical information according to the tender.
7. To execute project management.
8. To ensure suitable tools and equipment are available to carry out proper job.
9. To track technical trends in the area of automation engineering.
10. Committed to have a very high level of sense for Industrial SAFETY and to ensure health and environment in accordance with company regulations.
11. The safety awareness should be rolled down to the entire team and maintain to lead the team with ZERO accident concept.
Connect Energy is an established human capital management firm focused on providing our clients with a complete solution to meet their human capital needs and challenges.
Connect Energy has a vast database of qualified global candidates with experience in the oil and gas industry specifically in drilling, rig constructions and offshore operations. Through a comprehensive set of services and solutions that address both hiring strategies and organizational effectiveness, we deliver personnel who deliver performance.