Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Leader Engineering are currently seeking 5 x completion tool technicians to work for our client in Midland / Odessa TX.
- Under strict supervision, assists during the rigging up and down of Service Tools service line equipment on work locations for the purpose of providing drill-able and retrievable tools for use in pressure control, plug and abandon, treating, and squeeze operations.
- Learns basic Service Tools operations to include but not limited to: (1) completion of Job Safety Analysis (JSA) paperwork, (2) performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures, (3) maintaining and operating Retrievable Test Treat Squeeze (RTTS) Packer, Safety joints and mechanical setting tools, etc.
- (4) use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Journey Management, JSA's, Permit to Work System (PTW), Hazard Observation Check (HOC Cards), Toolbox Meetings, Safety Huddles, Local Area requirements, (5) maintaining and operating service tools support equipment, and (6) completing service tool prerequisite training (essential math, essential red book, new hire training I, oilfield primer training).
- Works in the Service Tool shop, assisting in the repair of down-hole tools and surface equipment.
- Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment (i.e., packers) for installation and service. Assists in the running of a job and in the clean up, repair, and preparation for the next job.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization. Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of high school or similar education. Must have successfully passed company tests or met task guideline requirements.
- Contract- possibility of direct offer within 6 months
- Not a solid rotation as they are so short staffed. Typically they aim for 21/7. Some guys have been working since April with very little time off, so this job would suit someone that really wanted to work and put a lot of hours in.
- *MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRUCK*
- 12 Standard time,18 Overtime, (mileage capped at 1000 miles per hitch 0.535 cents per mile)
- There will be a daily bonus for when working in the filed but that is to be confirmed
- H2S, PEC required
- PPE provided- will need own boots.
If interested please send me over your most up to date resume.
Job Type: Contract
Leader Engineering, today a renowned provider of oil and gas consultants to the energy industry worldwide, was originally formed in 2005 by an engineering family from Scotland, a country which has long enjoyed an outstanding international reputation for engineering. In everything we do, we set ourselves the highest standards, and our partners often comment on our ability to remain professional whilst still being approachable and friendly.
Founded originally as an “administrative entity” for processing the inevitable paperwork, Leader Engineering has evolved steadily over the years to become a recognised leader in engineering consultancy services.
Our resultant in-depth understanding of the oil and gas market, paired with our own in-house engineering knowledge and skills, means we are ideally placed to protect the interests of our consultants.