Company: AIM World Services
Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Other Skills: Oil and Gas, Recruitment, Drilling, Completions, Production, Human Resources, Permian, Onshore
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Our client, a leading North American Drilling company, is looking for an expeirienced Oil and Gas Recuiter/HR Administrator to support their operations in Odessa, Texas.
- Take the lead in recruitment and selection activities i.e. Source and Identify suitable candidates, coordinate the scheduling of interview, etc
- Coordinate the pre-employment and on-boarding process for candidates and new hires, i.e. offer letters, background checks, drug screens, compliance paperwork, orientation, etc.
- Conduct new hire orientation. Process termination paperwork with the coordination of exit interviews
- Create new employee files and maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable and legal requirements.
- Provide overall assistance to managers and employees with HR related questions and situations that arise. This will include providing direction on various HR policies and procedures.
- Provide general office support as required.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors' degree in related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of five (5) years of previous human resources experience as a Generalist/Business Partner required
- Experience in workplace policies and practices
- Previous experience in managing Employee Relations
- Employment Law and Regulations
- Recruitment and Selection