Company: AIM World Services
Skills: Document Control, Well Intervention, Workover or Completion
Other Skills: P&ID's, electrical lines, ability to read schematics, plot plans and SharePoint
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Title: Document Controller - O&G Projects
Location: Houston (West), Texas
Duration: 12+ months
Status: W2 - Contract
Job ID: 17-00146
Seeking a Document Controller for a long-term contract assignment with our client, an O&G Major in West Houston.
3+ years of project based experience needed. P&ID's, electrical lines, ability to read schematics, plot plans and SharePoint is required. Must be technically adept and have previous experience within the oil and gas industry.
- MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Inspires others
- A driven person who is willing to take initiative
- Excellent communicator at all levels (Speaking, Writing, Documentation)
- Acts to exceed planned objectives
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high pressure and fast-moving environment
- Ability to manage multiple interfaces internally and externally to achieve positive result
- Master at critical thinking
- Ability to both accept and deliver positive criticisms and build from the critiques
Applicants must have authorization to work in United States of America as sponsorship will not be provided.