Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst, Financial Audit
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES' client, a leading Engineering Technology organisation, is seeking a SENIOR FINANCE EXECUTIVE in Malaysia.
Located in nation's capital, Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent position which is associated with an extensive benefits package.
The accountabilities & responsibilities associated with the role include, but aren't limited to;
- Handle the business' full Accounts, inclusive of Bank & Balance Sheet items
- Manage data entry and updating of accounts into Accounting System
- Prepare Profit and Loss Statement together with analysis
- Ensure payment processing/releasing is fully supported with auditable documentations
- To suggest and drive project cost recovery efforts on regularly and timely basis
- Compliance with Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS)
The ideal candidate will boast the following;
- A BSc or Diploma in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge of UBS and/or Sage100 Accounting System
- Experience in Management Accounting, Financial Analysis & Tax
Please send CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.