Skills: Asset Integrity Engineer, Engineering Manager, Pipeline Services
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products is ranked 104th on the FORTUNE 500 and has approximately 6,900 employees. Enterprise's large, integrated portfolio of operationally and geographically diverse assets, highlighted by its approximately 49,000-mile pipeline network, serves as the foundation for organic growth opportunities. The partnership's service offerings include pipeline transportation and gathering, natural gas processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, import/export capabilities and marketing. Enterprise also has a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. Additionally, energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products by putting their skills to work in exciting new growth areas, developing markets and pursuing innovative solutions for meeting the needs of customers and promote energy security for the country.
The Senior Pipeline Integrity Project Manager's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing pipeline integrity make ready, assessment, and rehabilitation projects for assigned pipeline systems.
- Work closely with Field Operations, Pipeline Control, Pipeline Scheduling, Commercial Operations and Corrosion Control while directing third party contractors and various inspection personnel to safely conduct integrity projects.
- Provide technical resolution to project issues as well as technical support to other departments with respect to pipeline assessment and rehabilitation. Technical liaison with construction and or inspection contractors.
- Assist in project budget estimate and development and oversees initial AFE preparation.
- Develops job plans, material requisitions and work orders for services and tracks costs for integrity projects.
- Prepare weekly and monthly project progress reports.
- Provide technical support during Integrity Management Program (IMP) process and procedure review to maintain consistency in assessment and rehabilitation practices.
- Stay current with pipeline regulations, industry standards, integrity assessment methods, repair methods, and other applicable technologies.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required. A Bachelor's degree in Engineering is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Pipeline Integrity, Engineering or Operations, Maintenance or related field is required.
- Working knowledge of the various Federal and State pipeline regulations including Integrity Management regulations and industry standards is required.
- Technical knowledge and practical working experience in pipeline operations and maintenance, pig running, integrity assessment methods, and defect assessment and repair methods is required.
- Experience in pipeline integrity and an understanding of pipeline hydrostatic and/or In-Line Inspection testing is preferred..
- NACE certification is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel with ability to quickly learn new applications is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be a self - starter and able to work both independently and with others in the organization.
- Must be able to perform sedentary to light work, exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or constantly lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Reach overhead for items, stoop, bend and twist while working. Other physical activities include seeing, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing and performing repetitive motions. Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision necessary to prepare and analyze data, operate a computer and read. Candidate is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
- Must have the ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time.