Skills: Field Development, Field Service Tech, Sales
Other Skills: supervisor, coordinator, sales, HSE, ES, Q/A, Q/C
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
SGF Global is looking for a Well Site Field Specialist to work for major oilfield service company in Midland, TX
Job description: The WS General Field Specialist - Well Completions Specialist organizes, oversees and performs all kinds of jobs with assigned equipment and people, safely and efficiently. Provides Service Delivery with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures.
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up-to-date
- Is accountable for the complete Service Delivery process to the Client.
- Executes successful jobs as per the design provided and approved by the Client.
- Ensures that all Well Services THE COMPANY Personnel and contractors at the work site are in compliance with WS Safety Standards and other, relevant standards.
- Occasionally ensures preventive maintenance on WS equipment is performed as per WS Standard 03 and that unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
- Performs KSQR inspections, CAT Self Assessments to ensure compliance with WS and THE COMPANY QHSE Standards.
- Performs Risk Analysis (e.g. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to Supervisor.
- Develops Technical knowledge in design and evaluation working closely with the mentor.
- Works with Manager and TDS to prepare for future career options.
- Stands in for FSM when on vacation.
Required education: High School Diploma or GED plus Associate in related Science
- 5 years of experience in similar positions, especially as a coordinator or supervisor
- Oil and Gas Sales experience