Skills: HR - General, IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Oakville, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an HRIS Administrator who will be working in the Oakville office as part of the Global Business Services (GBS) North America shared services, you will work with the Shared Services team to meet operational business needs.
- Maintain and enter employee data in the Oracle HRIS (hires, terminations, payroll information, employment data and personal information ) and ensure data integrity and consistency;
- Compile, sort, and file paperwork, establishing entry priorities and deadlines as they pertain to data extracts and timesheet distribution;
- Ensure HR and company policy, DOA and process has been followed. Follow up on outstanding requirements;
- Ensure data integrity by reviewing HR Action Forms and packages for missing information and resolving discrepancies by liaising with HR operations staff in various location across Canada and US;
- Communicate and troubleshoot errors with third parties such as Benefits, Payroll, & Timekeeping;
- Daily written and verbal communication with local HR representatives regarding HRIS queries and follow up on pending work;
- Ensure all HRIS entry meets company, audit and system requirements;
- Produce monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc HR and benefit reports as required;
- Document transactions using the case management tool, “Service Now”, while exercising all of the tool’s functionality, including communication with customers and updating case status;
- Ensure case Service Level Agreements with customers are met in a timely manner via Service Now;
- Actively participate in HRIS team meetings and projects.
Skills / Qualifications
- 2-3 years of applicable HR systems experience
- Prior experience working with Oracle applications or similar is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel (solid skills in formatting spreadsheets, working with formulas, intermediate functions etc.)
- Organized and detail oriented; ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent client service skills; ability to interact at all levels in a positive manner
- General knowledge of timesheet systems would be an asset
- Efficient and accurate typing/keyboarding skills (data integrity is essential)
- Experience entering data, creating reports and working with an integrated HR/Payroll system
- Maturity to maintain a high degree of confidentiality regarding employee and company information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and maintain composure in stressful situations
- Ability to work in a close team environment with overlapping/shared responsibilities
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility of Ontarians with Disability Act, 2005, we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in all parts of the hiring process. Reasonable accommodations will be provided when raised with the recruiter or by e-mailing accessibilities.ON@amecfw.com
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked among Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings. Find out more here.