Skills: Accounting, Executive, HR - General
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Denver, CO, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Location(s): CO - Denver; MN - Minneapolis
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow?- A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you-re looking for.
Responsible for providing cyber security guidance, identification, evaluation, design, development, implementation and integration of cyber security solutions, products and services. Provide expertise and execution in the day-to-day operations of all cyber security solutions, technology and procedures including vulnerability management, penetration testing, perimeter management and testing including rogue wireless detection, cyber forensic investigations, and overall security technology and solutions management. Ensure all regulatory, contractual and internal security requirements are met in relation to the day-to-day operations and use of cyber security solutions, technology and procedures. Execute assigned tasks as part of an on-call rotation.
- Manage and operate all security solutions and technology used in cyber security to provide protection and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate, perform and document Cyber Security Vulnerability & Penetration Tests and wireless audits as well as mitigating Cyber Security Vulnerabilities.
- Provide cyber security support to business and technical teams in the design of standardized products and customized solutions. Must be flexible to continuously changing demands and technologies and have the ability to maintain a library of security tools used as part of this function.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with 3rd Party service providers responsible for providing technology consulting. Work with business unit executives and service providers to introduce required Cyber Security functionalities into the environment.
- Perform Cyber Investigations and maintain forensic evidence as needed.
- Provide all assigned responsibilities as part of an on-call rotation.
- Bachelor-s degree with a concentration in computer science, technology, accounting or business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in I/T including 1 years direct experience in cyber security.
- Demonstrated verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven problem solving and business risk analysis skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment.
- Good investigative, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Must possess a broad knowledge relating to I/T infrastructures and have in-depth and up-to-date experience with multiple operating systems and desk side integration.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you-re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes:- CO - Denver
Xcel Energy is a major U.S. utility which serves more than 3.5 million electric customers and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight states.
Our mission is to provide clean, safe reliable energy to our customers through a mix of sources including wind, solar, hydro, coal, nuclear and natural gas.