Skills: Logistics Management, Materials Management , Supply Chain Management
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: 81700 Johor Malaysia, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration and other related professional qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Engineering and 7 years for specialist in any Oil and Gas projects
- Exposure to interface management and coordination with internal and external parties
- Preparation, verification and/or compilation of Technical Specifications, Schedule and Inspection & Test Requirements for Material Requisitions of the packages
- Update, implement and drive the project procurement plan in order to meet schedule and cost saving targets.
- Multi-disciplinary review coordination of Bidder's technical proposals during evaluation phase, ensuring timely comments received and issued to Bidders
- Review and verify of detail design engineering documents/drawings related to the packages to ensure the project package technical specifications comply
- Liaise with vendors regularly on delivery schedule to ensure on-time deliveries of final products
- Coordinate for finalization of Final vendor Documentation
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) is a globally trusted heavy engineering and marine solutions provider for a wide range of offshore and onshore facilities and vessels. MHB has over 40 years track record of delivering integrated and complex solutions, including deepwater support services to international oil and gas clients.