Skills: Project Controls, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or other professional related qualification
- 15 years in Supply Chain management (SCM) and preferable in oil and gas industry
- Lead and manage the specific assigned projects budget and utilisation to ensure that expenses and back-charging are within the approved budget.
- Lead and manage team performance measurement criteria/indicator based on industry best practices and benchmarking to ensure continuous improvement.
- Maintain close relationship with relevent parties to facilitates smooth connection within parties to deliver the Division objectives
- Manage and comply with SCM policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Lead and manage plans and strategies to establish specific PPM tendering process, procedures, guidelines to ensure overall pre and post award in compliace with MMHE & Clients regulations and requirement.
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) is a globally trusted heavy engineering and marine solutions provider for a wide range of offshore and onshore facilities and vessels. MHB has over 40 years track record of delivering integrated and complex solutions, including deepwater support services to international oil and gas clients.