Skills: Business Development, Marketing, Sales
Other Skills: Ability to make quick and multi tasking decision
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years' experience in Business Developement/Marketing/Commercial with knowledge in oil & gas
- Assist Manager to prepare MMHE's short and medium-term Business Strategies and Plans
- Assist Manager to gather and compile marketing info/data with regards to industry developements/new customers
- Asist Manager in expanding business by sourcing new partners as well as maintaining business relationship with existing partners
- Asssit in commercial/proposal team in their bidding process until the bid is awarded
- Received and prepare respond on enquiries
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) is a globally trusted heavy engineering and marine solutions provider for a wide range of offshore and onshore facilities and vessels. MHB has over 40 years track record of delivering integrated and complex solutions, including deepwater support services to international oil and gas clients.