Skills: Accounting, Executive, HR - General
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chesterfield, MO, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Sr. Analyst, FPA is a critical finance role reporting to the Director FP&A. This person will work closely with the Director to lead the budgeting, forecasting, management reporting and financial analysis processes for the business. This individual must develop, coordinate and implement easily understood management reporting tools and processes that allow management to make timely and informed business decisions. This individual will also develop key corporate strategic analyses to aid in executive review and decision making.
Aegion Corporation and its family of companies shield and protect the world's infrastructure from degradation and corrosion with a variety of technologies. Aegion's businesses comprise sewer, drinking water and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and corrosion protection for and strengthening of bridges, tunnels, buildings, waterfront, metal and concrete structures. Our companies provide cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines and infrastructure. For more information, visit www.aegion.com .
- Maintain the FP&A processes and systems to support requirements of corporate, business units and functions.
- Manage the company's monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-range financial planning processes. Work closely with business unit and corporate leadership at all levels to drive timely and accurate processes.
- Participate in the development and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities to streamline processes, enhance systems, and drive greater alignment and consistency in forecasting and reporting throughout the organization.
- Enhance financial modeling, analysis and decision support for key initiatives/decisions.
- Assist with the development of management dashboard reports to present to the Executive Leadership and the Board.
- Collaborate with Accounting on the monthly close process including comparison of actual results to those forecasted/planned.
- Provide investor relations financial analysis support, including maintenance of analyst model comparisons, peer benchmarking and other ad hoc analysis to support messaging to the investment community.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Company's business, including its risks and opportunities in its competitive environment.
- Support or lead other ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 - 7 years of progressively increasing responsibilities in FPA/Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge of US GAAP and current accounting concepts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to research and analyze detailed information as well as summarize key message points for executive-level managemen t
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more. Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.