Skills: Asset Integrity Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Reliability Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Responsible for delivery on all aspects of the Integrity Service within the respective region as well as ownership and execution of tactical actions that support the long term business strategies of Oceaneering.
The Integrity Manager shall drive the service provision towards and deliver a pro-active, risk based Integrity Management Service, encapsulating data driven analytics based on efficient data collection methods, with focus on upholding client Safety Case and Business Case through best in class methodologies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for the Development and Growth of Integrity Management Services within the respective region/country.
- Accountable for the fulfilment of Oceaneering’s contractual obligations in the region’s portfolio.
- Manage and Lead employees through leadership aligned to Oceaneering standards. Actively mentor, develop and promote talent.
- Full P&L responsibility for the services provided within the region
- Have intimate knowledge and understanding of Oceaneering and Asset Integrity’s long term strategies and devise and execute short and medium term strategies as well as tactical actions that support the fulfilment of those.
- Work with other Integrity Groups across the division and regions to develop and enhance the service provision and develop global Integrity best practices.
- Develop and enhance functional capability within the service line and maintain a fit for purpose organisation at all times.
- Develop and provide a service that encapsulates best in class methodologies and concepts such as
- RCM,RBA/RBI, Barrier Management, Risk Based Inspections and Predictive modelling/Data Driven Analysis, topside and subsea.
- Actively support and develop together the peers, the development of advanced services within Information
- Formulation and Remote Monitoring as well as advanced inspections and NDT.
- Build and Manage customer relationships at a senior level.
- Ensure that the best practices, technology, techniques and innovation, developed and implemented across similar integrity contracts are notified and applied to the assets to optimise plant availability and safety
- Facilitate the development and continuous improvement of the integrity process between Oceaneering and the client within and across various assets
- Technically capable of provision of management, support and mentoring to others of integrity services for onshore, offshore and subsea facilities, including but not limited to:
- Risk Assessments e.g. RCM/RBA/RBI and management associated programs
- Development of Asset Integrity Strategies e.g. inspection or maintenance strategies
- Remote monitoring strategies and data management
- Technical engineering support in relevant disciplines
E – Essential
P – Preferred
Degree qualified in an engineering discipline (E)
Note: lesser qualifications may be accepted provided exceptional experience in operations management can be demonstrated
Work Experience Required:
- Minimum 10 years experience from integrity related work, of which 5 should be in an managerial role (E)
- Minimum 5 years within oil and gas Integrity Management/Inspection/Maintenance/Reliability (P)
- Experience in delivery of financial targets, budgets and proposals (E)
- Must be familiar with QA/QC systems and procedures, service quality and customer satisfaction (E)
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience to industry and Oceaneering challenges (E)
- Ability to supervise and lead project teams of multi discipline professionals (E)
- Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving (E)
- Ability to work independently in challenging circumstances and use initiative to propose and implement changes
- to work practices (E)
- Ability to solve problems by applying sound reasoning (E)
- Ability to write accurate and concise reports (E
- Ability to communicate effectively
MS Office (E)
How To Apply
Register yourself on our career site and submit your application.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.