Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Odessa, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world-s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The HR Operations Partner (HROP) supports management and collaborates with other functions in HR to proactively deliver relevant and impactful solutions to business challenges.
- Partners with local management to share knowledge of global, regional, and local policies and regulations to understand implications for the business.
- Requires a focus on tactical and delivery aspects of employee engagement, organization and team effectiveness, performance management, career development and compensation.
- Supports services and programs that are administered locally.
- Assists managers and employees with report generation and interpretation of data.
- Prepares high level analysis and conducts related conversations with managers to analyze and forecast the impact to planned people management actions.
- Interacts and liaises with Global Human Resources Operations (GHRO) for support with HR operations and data analysis.
- Coordinates with GHRO to follow global processes and leverages GHRO for HR data management, reporting, etc.
- Receives and responds to escalations from GHRO. Supports employee relations by handling cases to ensure timely and effective resolution.
- Completion of an undergraduate degreein Human Resource Management (or related field) and two years of HR experience.
- Completion of a graduate degree and-one year of HR experience.
- Professional certification in HR preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for a higher level role given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including HR Operations Partner through Senior HR Operations Partner.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
6155 W Murphy,-Odessa,-Texas,-79763, United States
Experience Level:-Experienced Hire-
Job Family:-Human Resources-
Product Service Line:-Human Resources--
Full Time / Part Time:-Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:-
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.