Skills: HR - General
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The Employee Engagement & Communication Specialist role is responsible for assisting with the design and execution of the organization’s employee engagement strategy. The ideal candidate will be creative, analytical, adaptable and enthusiastic about helping every employee engage and connect with the enterprise and each other.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the annual employee engagement survey process including acting as the internal project manager, working closely with the external vendor to design and implement the survey, designing the internal communication strategy to generate positive outcomes for participation
- Work with HR Business Partners to assess survey results, identify trends, recommend solutions to address issues relating to employee engagement and measure action planning outcomes
- Work with HR teams and Marketing and Communications to design internal communications that support Oceaneering Core Values
- Support development of content for Oceaneering Global Town Halls and other internal employee communications & engagement programs
- Support Oceaneering Employee Resource Groups and provide input into OII Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Coordinate change management and stakeholder engagement activities including developing presentations and communicating plans and anticipated outcomes that support positive stakeholder relationships
- May be asked to participate in other Organizational Development initiatives or projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organization Development or related field, or equivalent education and experience
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in employee engagement and employee communications
- Demonstrated experience in project management, HR analytics and change management
- Familiarity or experience with data collection, measurement systems and analytics
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.