Keene, ND, US
Keene, ND, US
Skills: Gas Plant Operations, Production Operator, Refinery / Plant Operator
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Keene, ND, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Responsible for the operation of the natural gas processing plant with close supervision. Will monitor all operating parameters of the processing plant (pressures, temperatures, and flows); must be capable of handling upset conditions at the plant with assistance from experienced operators or supervisors.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Prepare JSEA, Hot Work, and Ground Disturbance permits.
- Identify Triggers (root cause(s) of discrepancies/shutdowns), provide solutions.
- Ensure shift reports are routinely conducted and communicated.
- Complete operator log sheets and identify items outside acceptable limits and provide solutions.
- Explain, demonstrate and participate in revising specific Operating Procedures as needed.
- Promote and maintain clean facilities.
- Possess thorough ability to explain and demonstrate facility capabilities.
- Explain and demonstrate advancing knowledge of dynamic and positive displacement pumps.
- Demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude.
- Understand basic engineering principles and applications.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Current/valid driver's license
- At least 2 years of Oil and Gas field operations and/or process operating experience.
- Must live within a 45 minute drive of Keene, North Dakota or be willing to relocate.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk, stoop, kneel, carry, push/pull and use repetitive wrist and hand movements. The employee may be required to lift and/or move objects of up to 50 pounds. Hearing, seeing ability of rapid mental coordination. It is required to be available and mentally alert for entire regular shifts/schedules.
- Able to use a computer terminal - hand dexterity.
- Able to work through all types of weather conditions.
- Able to push, pull, lift, reach and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Able to wear all required PPE and don SCBA equipment.
- Able to drive a company vehicle with standard equipment.
- Able to work 12 hours swing shifts, holidays, weekends, and as needed.
- This position will typically work in a climate control office environment.
- The position will work an 8 days on, 6 days off rotation.
Crestwood Midstream Partners LP is committed to providing a safe work environment by following safety and health practices and promptly reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe equipment. It is expected that associates of Crestwood Midstream Partners LP will diligently strive to follow the Company's safety guidelines and adhere to the safety accountabilities addressed below.
- Ensure that personal behaviors and work practices are in line with Company safety standards.
- Responsible for safety of self and others in the vicinity to include, but not limited to, employees, vendors and guests.
- Provide visible leadership engagement, be aware of housekeeping and take additional safety precautions to ensure no one is put at risk.
- Do not take short cuts or unnecessary risks and actively work with others to ensure they take due care and do not put themselves or others at risk.
- Ensure all incidents, injuries and unsafe work equipment is reported immediately and appropriately investigated in accordance with Company procedure.
- Immediately report unsafe work practices by others to management or Human Resources or Safety.