Skills: Contracts Administration, Legal, Regulatory Compliance
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Compliance Attorney is responsible for overseeing all contracts and agreements to ensure alignment with anti-corruption and trade regulations. This position will monitor third party agreements and all due diligence responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure all agreements are in line with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Handle all vetting of joint venture proposals
- Oversee all compliance aspects of equipment sales
- Assess and modify all contracts to meet company guidelines
- Manage compliance audits
- JD Required
- License to practice law in Texas
- 3+ years compliance law experience
- Thorough understanding of anti-corruption laws
- Demonstrated history of ethical judgement
- Ability to work in a highly visible role with members of the executive team
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
Core Group Resources is the bridge that connects the maritime and marine offshore oil & gas industries. We have in depth knowledge of these fields and can help you navigate this quickly expanding market. Core Group is actively assisting companies hiring topnotch marine engineers, operations, and commercial candidates with our expertise in the maritime industry.Companies who design, construct, service, and operate vessels of any type utilize us to find highly qualified individuals in business critical positions.
Candidates seeking navigation into the marine offshore industry both shoreside and seagoing, let us chart your career here. We have mapped out all verticals in this space and know where maritime professionals are best poised for rapid career growth. With strong projected growth in the offshore space, now is the time to partner with the leading Houston-based recruitment firm of Core Group Resources.