Skills: Fracturing, Well Control, Well Servicing & Testing
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: USD13 - USD20 per hour
Location: Williston, ND, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within multiple industries. Our client is a well-respected oil & gas services company with a need for operators in North Dakota.
- Determines equipment and best method to rig up according to the package selected by the customer
- With the assistance of other Operators and Helper unloads and assembles the equipment to be used, sets up the service unit and initiates the rig up.
- Rig up up/down transfer pipe
- Ensure drains and air reliefs are installed in proper places
- Operate transfer pumps
- Monitor water levels in frac tanks
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least 6 months experience.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.