Enid, OK, US
Enid, OK, US
Skills: Field Comm / SCADA, Field Service Tech, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Enid, OK, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in oil & gas construction and maintenance related to instrumentation.
• Working knowledge of appropriate regulatory requirements and restrictions.
• Proven track record of safe work practices.
• Willing and able to assist other craftsmen when directed to do so.
• Proven ability to effectively and efficiently work as part of a team under direction from field supervision.
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to provide solutions
• Technical qualifications or certifications preferred.
• Read and interpret instrument drawings, P&IDs, and datasheets.
• Install, calibrate level, flow, temperature, RTDs, sensors, pressure indicators and controllers.
• Troubleshoot valves, pumps, hydraulic control systems, and other pnumatic systems.
• Set up and operate specialized or standard test equipment to diagnose, test, or analyze the performance of instrument components, assemblies, or systems.
• Test, inspect, and troubleshoot saftey devices such as fire and gas detectors.
• Prepare or maintain design, testing, inspection, or operational records and documentation.
• Evaluate machine or process control requirements to develop device or controller specifications suited to operating environments.