Skills: Executive, HR - General, Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Brief Posting Description
We are currently sourcing a Subsea End Game (Proposals) Coordinator to join our team in Houston, TX.
This position will report directly to the Proposals Manager.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
· Responsible for coordinating Wood's responses to business development opportunities
· Proposal kick-off, schedule, responsibility matrix, and review meetings.
· Assist in developing the proposal win strategy, value proposition and executive summary
· Coordinate proposal formatting, editing, reviews, reproduction and delivery
· Assist in developing sales, marketing, and technical information for proposal use including resumes and presentations
· Develop and manage the continual improvement of proposal procedures and guidelines
· Maintain and become an expert user in each web-based client procurement system. Constantly monitor and be ready to receive requests from global clients at any time, engaging the appropriate resources in less than 24 hours.
· Leadership and Support of the Proposal Process:
· Supporting the Technical Proposal Manager, facilitate strategy sessions on proposal efforts to develop the win strategy and theme/value proposition for proposals
· Supporting the Technical Proposal Manager, schedule the applicable commercial reviews, including red team reviews, and prepare the relevant documentation for those reviews.
· Development and presentation of proposal material to the Client as part of the proposal development or clarification process.
· Secondary Responsibilities
· Middle Game
· Facilitate “win strategy” meetings. These meetings provide the background information necessary for the correct actions, positioning, and messaging before and during end game.
· Take ownership of the organization of the business development prospect tracking and reporting effort.
· Primary owner of the information in the CRM system used to manage prospects, working closely with outside sales and client leads to keep the information and actions up to date.
· Help business development be proactive and timely in their efforts to engage clients about known opportunities.
· Develop, design, and improve PowerPoints and presentations
· Support and assist with some marketing and event tasks
· Contribute to the planning and progress measurement of our Business Development plans and KPIs
· Ability to meet stringent deadlines on multiple deliverables simultaneously
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong proofreading, editing and business software skills (style, format, grammar, etc.)
· Experience in marketing techniques (layout, graphics, value proposition) preferred
· 5+ years or more working with proposals or similar documentation, Oil and Gas industry experience preferred
· Undergraduate in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related majors or equivalent experience or an engineering degree with business experience.
The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy. Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value.
Selection for employment, promotion or any other benefit will be made on the basis of merit, ability and suitability.
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC143046 in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system – applications via email will not be considered.
If you do not meet the requirements for this position as specified at screening stage, you will receive a notification via email. We would like to thank you for your application and interest in Wood.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked among Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings. Find out more here.