Skills: Design Engineer, PDMS / PDS, Piping Engineer
Other Skills: HVAC
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Brief Posting Description
We are currently sourcing a Piping Designer with PDMS and HVAC experience to join our team in Houston, TX. The successful candidate will be required to undertake functions in a primary design adherence to the discipline project scope of work.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
· Design effort on assigned projects
· Attend project meetings utilize
· Accountable for delivery, production levels, consistency and overall quality of work
· To provide support to a project in all aspects of piping design and layout
· Track deliverable status, model progress, studies, co-ordination and any other design tasks not tied directly to deliverables
· Attend project model review meetings - Manages deliverables issue and transmittal records as needed
· Must possess PDMS in addition to strong HVAC experience within the oil and gas industry
· Willing to go into the field as needed
· 10-20 years design experience preferred
The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy. Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value.
Selection for employment, promotion or any other benefit will be made on the basis of merit, ability and suitability.
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC142014 in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system – applications via email will not be considered.
If you do not meet the requirements for this position as specified at screening stage, you will receive a notification via email. We would like to thank you for your application and interest in Wood Group.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked among Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings. Find out more here.