Skills: Floating Systems, Marine Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Very competitve package
Location: Tianjin, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Position title: Floating Engineer
Work location: Tianjin, China
Contract duration: Long term
Start date: Jan, 2018
1. Bechelor degree majored in Marine Engineering or Hydrodynamics or Hydromechanics.
2. At least 10 years' working experience in design of floating structures.
3. Has been participated in big engineering projects, with experience in technical management, experience with international engineering companies are preferred.
4. Familiar with relevant standards such as API, ABS, DNV, BV, CCS etc.
5. Working experience with deepwater floating structures in hydrodynamics analysis, stability analysis, and installation analysis, be capable of programming.
6. Familiar with relevant software: AMIT, HARP, AQWA, MOSES, SESAM, HYDROSTAR etc..
Welcome to Trainor!
‘Trainor Consultant Services’ is focused on fulfilling the requirements of the Oil & Gas Industry for hard-working, qualified, and experienced consultants and contracted personnel. With offices in China, Vietnam, and Singapore, our focus is on supporting the growth in the East Asian markets. From exploration and concept, through engineering and construction, to start-up and operations, we provide quality people, professional services and solid support to both our Clients and our Personnel Team. Our offices are located in close proximity to our Clients so we provide efficient communication and timely responses. Trainor Business Units are limited in size to ensure personal and frequent interaction with our Consultants. We believe that if we take good care of our Consultants, they will provide more efficient service to our Clients, and our Clients will get the best value in the market!
Our consultants have provided services for a wide range of project sites. These include, but are not limited to;
- Offshore Oil and Gas Facilities
- Onshore Petrochemical Construction Sites
- Offshore Facilities Onshore Construction Sites
- Supply Bases
- Office Based Engineering and Supervision
- Chemical Plants
- Offshore and Land Pipelines
For more information, please visit www.trainorasia.com