Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, HR - Trainer / Instructor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES' client, a leading Technology & Equipment organisation, is seeking a SENIOR HR & ADMIN EXECUTIVE in Malaysia.
Located in Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent position most suited to a professional seeking career progression and professional development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all Human Resources & Administrative activity within the company.
The accountabilities associated with the role include, but aren't limited to;
- Assist in recruitment; screening, interviewing, etc.
- Facilitate and conduct induction program for new employees
- Payroll preparation, processing and reports
- Responsible for monthly statutory contributions preparation (EPF/SOCSO/INCOME TAX/HRDF) and respective filing
- Assist in renewal and staff claims of GPA and Hospitalization benefits
- Serve as the focal person for office management duties including: Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Errands, Shopping
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
The minimum requirements connected to the role are;
- At least a Diploma/Degree in HR Management/Business Studies/Admin
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (i.e. Excel, Word & Power Point.)
- Good knowledge of Malaysia Employment Act; Labour Law and Practises and Statutory requirement
- Exposure in Expatriate Management and Immigration
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.