Skills: Business Development, HR - Recruitment
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Senior Recruitment and Operations Manager
• Collaboratively create, manage and grow an active pipeline of consulting and staffing opportunities
• Interface directly with clients to identify and fill manpower needs
• Negotiate, then administer, client master agreements
• Negotiate rates and terms with prospective candidates
• Develop rate sheets for client proposal submittals
• Primary responsibility for recruitment function, including identifying and interviewing candidates
• Lead and support as needed, major client manpower tenders
• Utilize and maintain company ERP/CRM tools
• Degree preferred but not required
• 10 - 15 years professional experience is required
• Proven track record of developing new client relationships
• Proven and active oil & gas client and candidate network
• Major oil & gas and/or energy project experience is desirable
• Full understanding of commercial aspect of consulting business including rate structures and industry benchmarks
• Effective and clear communicator
• Proven ability to be a team player
• Endorses ethical business practices
• Proven self-starter
• Demonstrates keen business sense
• Welcomes information and opinions from others
• Cultivates discussion as a basis for identifying better approaches and evaluating proposals
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Established in 1991, Omega is a leading global supplier of systems and personnel to the oil and gas and energy sectors. We combine flexible personnel with expert software products to provide project teams with consistent, up to date information that improves communication, decision making and project performance.
Our business culture is transparent and open, with a service minded and entrepreneurial staff of almost 900 people of 35 different nationalities handled from 14 different offices worldwide. We can staff projects with experienced consultants or complete teams, across all disciplines, supporting projects in size from $100K to $10+ billion.