Skills: Environmental Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: San Diego, CA, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is seeking an Entry Level Engineer or Scientist to work with our storm water and surface water consulting team.
The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to maintain and grow our environmental consulting business and possess knowledge and technical skills in storm water management, drainage engineering and design development, water quality resources, water quality modeling, environmental permitting, and municipal, commercial and industrial NPDES compliance.
- Consulting for municipal, commercial, and industrial NPDES compliance projects
- Reports to Senior Program Managers and works directly with project managers throughout the Irvine and San Diego Business Units
- Travel to project(s), as needed, for the execution of project goals
Skills / Qualifications
- B.S. in Engineering, Environmental Science, or related field required; advanced degree(s) in Engineering or related field a plus;
- to 3 years for entry-level position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate effective organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office: Excel, Word and Access, in particular
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.