Skills: Budget / Cost Control, Construction Manager, Estimating
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Durango, CO, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
United Pipeline Systems is looking for a Project Manager with oil, gas, mining or municipal industry experience.
United Pipeline Systems®, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, provides durable and reliable polyethylene pipe lining solutions for new pipeline protection and existing pipeline rehabilitation throughout the world. As the worldwide leader in installing polyethylene lining systems, United and the Tite Liner® system thrive in multiple environments, including the oil & gas, mining, industrial, and municipal markets. For details, visit www.unitedpipeline.com
- Intimate involvement in Cost Estimating and Bid Preparation
- Plan, direct and manage all activities of polyethylene pipe lining solutions for new pipeline protection and existing pipeline rehabilitation projects
- Ensure company objectives for customer satisfaction, safety, quality, production, revenue and profit are met within a prescribed time frame
- Acquire fully executed contracts from customers and sub-contractors
- Provide Operations Manager, Superintendents and appropriate Sub-Contractors with job transfer and work schedule
- Monitor projects daily, verify and record committed and actual job costs into the project management system
- Prepare weekly and monthly Project Progress Reports as required
- Identify new business opportunities with existing customers
- Responsible and accountable for the project management system data, tools and staff for projects from the time project is acquired through the final payment of closed projects
- Update and maintain customer contact database with all contacts associated with all projects
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Petroleum, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering, or related field
- 5 years of project management experience
- Experience in oil and gas industry, mining or municipal market required
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required, JD Edwards helpful
- Must have or be able to obtain a passport
We offer a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.