Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Brief Posting Description
We are currently sourcing a Supply Chain Coordinator III to join our team in Houston, Texas. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the full cycle of procurement activities.
*Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Facilitate sourcing initiatives and contracting process for materials and services.
Coordinate with operational stakeholders and Supply Chain support functions to develop sourcing strategies, draft contract documents, conduct bid evaluations, and present recommendations for award.
- Gathering and analyzing company spend, supply market information, and other related commercial information to drive value from supply chain activities.
- Facilitate or support commercial arrangements and contract negotiations.
- Oversee the contract performance management in accordance with Contract Management Plans and KPI's.
- Manage contract changes (i.e. amendments, rate changes).
- Typically 5 - 7 years of experience.
- Experienced level.
- Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
- Makes decisions within broad parameters.
The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy. Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value.
Selection for employment, promotion or any other benefit will be made on the basis of merit, ability and suitability.
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC142581 in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system – applications via email will not be considered.
If you do not meet the requirements for this position as specified at screening stage, you will receive a notification via email. We would like to thank you for your application and interest in Wood Group.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked among Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings. Find out more here.