Mt Storm, WV, US
Mt Storm, WV, US
Skills: Production Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Mt Storm, WV, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In the US, we have operated for over a century and are a major oil and gas producer onshore and in the Gulf of Mexico, a recognized innovator in exploration and production technology, and a leading manufacturer and marketer of fuels, natural gas and petrochemicals. We deliver energy responsibly; operate safely with respect to our neighbours and work to minimize our environmental impact. We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.
Onsite operational support of the Wind Farm operation. Assists the Site Manager in the leadership of a functional team composed of 3rd Party JV Contractors that aims to operate the Wind Farm in a Safe and Reliable manner.
1. Ensuring that a high performance safety culture is established at the wind farm,
2. Primarily responsible in coordinating, scheduling and ensuring that all work is performed on site as per plan and or contractual obligations,
3. Responsible for monitoring performance of the wind farms and working with the Turbine O&M contractor to continuously improve farm performance,
4. Works the SWESI Technical Operation Support group to ensure the farms are in compliance.
- Responsible for establishing safety culture at the wind farm; including coaching of the O&M and other 3rd party contractors on JV safety expectations and practices.
- Responsible for 365-24-7 Emergency Response
- Assists in Implementing, monitoring, enforcing and reporting on the JV HSE Program
- Exercise Safety and Security Procedures
- Assists to Monitor Waste Management Permit Compliance and Maintain Records
- Assists to Implement, Supervise, Monitor, Coordinate, Organize and Report on the Emergency Management Plan
- Assist and Support on Incident Remediation
- Verify that each subcontractor is qualified to perform the services.
- Assist in Monitoring, Coordinating and Reporting on all Turbine O&M work
- Assist Operations Support Monitor, Coordinate and Report on Fault Diagnosis of the Turbine O&M Contractor
- Assist Monitor and Report Warranty Compliance for all JV 3rd Party Contractual Warranties.
- Assist Operations Support Monitor O&M Performance Analysis and ensure O&M Maintenance Schedule is performed as per the warranty/O&M Agreements
- Supervise, Monitor, Coordinate Organize and Report on Manual Switch Control of WTG
- Implement, Supervise, Monitor, Maintain, Organize and Report and Project Site Maintenance Plan
- Respond to Facilities Trips (365-24-7)
- Assist to Perform or cause to be performed Balance of Plant Repair Work to include Fences, Roads, Storage, Equipment, FFA lighting
- Assist to Supervise, Monitor, Coordinate, Organize, Report and Perform maintenance on the power collection system
- Assist to Supervise, Monitor, Coordinate Met Station O&M
- Assist to perform or cause to be performed High Voltage O&M
- Assist to perform or cause to be performed Power Collection System Switching
- Prepare and Maintain logs, records and files for Turbines, Wind Park, High Voltage Systems, Meter Readings (audit quality) and have Data Room available for review by Owners
- Assist to ensure Wind Park conforms to applicable laws
- Assist to ensure employees are qualified to perform work
- Assist to coordinate with Regulatory Agencies, Owner and 3rd parties
- Coordinate and integrate Owner and O&M Provider
- SCADA Report to comply w/ ISDA, PPA, REC, Financial Agreement
- Collect Daily Warranty Downtime Data
- Collect Daily Downtime Data
- Collect Daily Production Performance Data
- Collect Daily Wind Turbine Fault Data
- Collect Met Station Data
· Skill in wind turbine operation and maintenance (or equivalent)
· 5 years of direct experience in high voltage electrical system maintenance and operations
· Skilled at HSSE Management, Implementation and Monitoring
· Knowledge in Root Cause Analysis and Causal Investigation Techniques
· Knowledge in Incident Management
Maintenance and Operations Experience
· Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining electrical systems
· Skilled in Maintenance Program, Implementation and Execution
· Wind Turbine (or heavy industrial equipment) O&M Principles
· Contract Management
· Skilled at influencing without managerial ties
· Skilled at managing a distributed work group
· Skilled at innovating to manage non-traditional O&M work groups
· Strong communication skills with ability to articulate complex topics
· Skilled working with and influencing 3rd party contractors to continually improve Maintenance, Operations and Safety performance.
· Proven project delivery skills
· Coaching and Mentoring skills
· Can-do attitude and willingness to learn new skills and take on challenges.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video