Skills: Budget / Cost Control
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Anchorage, AK, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Brief Posting Description
We are currently sourcing a LEAD COST ENGINEER to join our team in Anchorage, AK. The successful candidate will be required to undertake all required job functions.
This position will report directly to the Business Services Manager.
The Lead Cost Engineer is responsible for ensuring that all commercial project Close-Out activities are completed within the specified Close-Out period including:
· Preparing project final cost report;
· Undertaking a check with procurement to ensure that all materials and services have been captured and billed to the Client;
· Undertaking a check with procurement to ensure that committed costs verse actual costs have been correctly billed;
· Ensuring that all reconciliation’s are complete;
· Ensuring that all invoices are paid;
· Ensuring all billings are paid;
· Ensuring that all Project CTR / Workpack cost codes are closed expeditiously;
- Engineering Degree
- 10 years minimum experience in cost estimating and cost control of major oil and gas projects
- Working knowledge of engineering, procurement, and construction techniques
- Master's of Business Administration degree
- EPC project experience
The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy. Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value.
Selection for employment, promotion or any other benefit will be made on the basis of merit, ability and suitability.
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC 141482 in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system – applications via email will not be considered.
If you do not meet the requirements for this position as specified at screening stage, you will receive a notification via email. We would like to thank you for your application and interest in Wood Group.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked among Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings. Find out more here.