Skills: Pipeline Services
Other Skills: offhsore pipeline, integrity, repair, maintenance, consulting
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The primary responsibility of the IRM Pipeline Specialist is to support the project team and the client with several general, mechanical and structural engineering activities on a consultancy level. In particular the responsibilities will relate to develop, write and edit procedures, repair manuals and process documentation in such a manner that these fit to the highest quality standards relevant to content and context. The IRM Pipeline Specialist will interface, consult, advise, guide and structure repair (and/or maintenance or inspection related) activities in relation to the operation of pipeline systems. The IRM Pipeline Specialist will work in a team and in close coordination with the client (operator) and possible vendors/suppliers. The specialist will be required to write, edit and communicate excellent to ensure the deliverables of the project team are meeting the required high quality standards of the project. Provide reporting on ongoing projects.
• Work both individually and as a member of a project team on assignments relating to pipeline integrity, consulting and reporting on quality, maintenance, structure and repair activities.
• Identify technical problems; and develop potential solutions based on analytical reporting
• Write, edit and combine/integrate project deliverables and components into consistent and high-quality reports/manuals.
• Act is interface/coordinator for project meetings; both internal as with clients/partners.
• Engineer and develop methods and procedures
• Critically engage with all involved parties (e.g. project manager, colleagues, customers, contractors, vendors, engineering houses, third parties, certifying bodies).
• Produce and guide others by producing project deliverables such as, but not limited to analyses and assessments, related to inspection, repair and maintenance activities (e.g. risk assessments, fitness for purpose analyses)
• Assure quality and review of deliverables.
• Initiate project optimization in terms of productivity, efficiency and quality
• Encourage and coach (Jr.) Engineer, enable them to excel in performance, and motivate them to work according the IRMS values.
• Excellent writing skills
• Attention to quality
• Motivating others
• Commercial focus
• Achieving goals
• Organizing own work
• Engineering Degree
• Consulting Experience
• Strong Houston Network
• Offshore pipeline experience
• IRM experience
• Brownfield experience