Skills: Civil Construction, Design Engineer, Planner / Scheduler
Other Skills: professional engineer, airport planning & design, FAA
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Dallas, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Direct hire
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in planning, civil engineering, or a related field is required.
- Must have 5-10 years of related airport planning & design experience
- PE certification is required.
- The individual must interact with people at all levels and communicate effectively.
- Strong computer skills, detail-oriented, self-starter, leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- A valid driver's license is required, or the ability to obtain one.
- Familiarity with FAA advisory circulars that pertain to the planning and design incorporated into the planning studies.
- Familiarity with federal laws pertaining to airport planning and design is required; local, and state is preferred.
- Knowledge of the environmental process is a plus.
- This position will include participating in public meetings, public hearings, agency meetings, and coordinating with airport users.
- The applicant will be responsible for the management, preparation, and QA and QC of airport planning documents on general aviation and air carrier airports.
- Planning documents may include but are not limited to: master plans, airport layout plans, creation of alternatives and design standards for environmental assessments, site selection studies, aeronautical surveys, instrument approach feasibility studies, safety and security analysis, benefit cost analysis studies, writing and updating airport certification manuals, emergency plans, and security manuals.
- Keep current with FAA planning and design aspects.
Located minutes from downtown Houston, "The Energy Capital of the World," G.A.S. Unlimited, Inc. is a staffing specialist to the Oil and Gas Industry.
G.A.S. Unlimited, Inc. was established in 1970 as an Oil and Gas staffing firm serving companies along theTexas Gulf Coast. Since our inception, we have grown into a global Staffing Specialist assisting the United States' top Energy companies and professionals. We are dedicated to providing the leading EPC and Operating companies with superior staffing services and employment management across the nation and around the world, while matching our employees with their future project opportunities.
Our priority is matching clients with employees, not only based on job requirements and worker expertise, but giving due consideration to the business goals of our clients as well.
A growing market requires focused endeavors to circumvent industry challenges. We manage your employment requests; improving cost control, increasing productivity, and reducing risks.
Design and Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Start-up, Operations and Maintenance
Contract, Direct, Contract-to-Direct, Project Management, Payroll Services, Global Logistics and Resources, Recruitment: Expats, OCNs, Locals
Fast fact about G.A.S. Unlimited
• Headquarters: 15999 City Walk Suite 200 Sugar Land, TX 77479 United States
• Website: http://www.gasglobal.com
• Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
• Type: Privately Held
• Company Size: 501-1000 employees
• Founded: 1970
• 42 Years in Business
• Leader in its Field
• Work with Nearly All of the Leading Global EPC Firms (Bechtel, CB&I Lummus, Fluor, Foster Wheeler, Jacobs, KBR, Shaw, Technip, Wood Group, Worley Parsons)
• Provided services to clients on 6 continents
•Focus on All Phases of Asset Life Cycle (Engineering/Design, Construction, Commissioning/Start Up, Operations & Maintenance)
•Operations in 15 Countries
•Expanding to 12 new countries in 2011
•40 years of staffing experience
•Global provider of highly skilled contract personnel to the Energy industry