Skills: Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Sells products and services to existing or new customers. Manage medium to large Permian accounts and complex products. Usually visiting city or regional offices. Position normally does not supervise and is not directly accountable for other Sales staff.
- High School diploma or GED
- 5 to 7 years industry sales experience with strong customer base in the Permian.
- Broad knowledge of surface wellhead products.
- Calls and/or visits customers to identify needs, establish buying cycles and to create customer-supplier relationship.
- Establish sale objectives and develop sales forecasts.
- Assigned specific accounts to increase sales and establish budgets.
- Secures order taking into account delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment.
- Point of contact for problem resolution with customers.
- Work with customer engineers and specifications writers to obtain specification of Division products
- Prepares and conducts sales presentations.
- Provide analysis of market intelligence.
- May be assigned to field locations and require visits to rig sites.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred