Kenai, AK, US
Kenai, AK, US
Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kenai, AK, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Andeavor Kenai Refinery is in need of one (1) Support Mechanical Engineer to provide support for day-to-day maintenance, reliability activities, and support for small projects. Strong preference for local candidates. Project will be for estimated 2-Months. Estimated start date is on or before August 2017.
• Maintenance Engineering, support for general work notifications generated for repairs
• Develop piping and equipment replacement work packages
• Management of change (MOC), Initiation and management, including PSSR and close-out activities
• Develop temporary repair packages
• Develop weld traveler packages
• Assist TAR planners in development of planning packages
• Must have 10 to 20 years' experience in Instrumentation Design in the field and/or in the engineering office with the design of control, safety and PLC systems; understand the different components in the panels, cabinets and etc.
• Must be able to be a self-starter and be able to work closely in a team with engineers.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Highly effective organization skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Innovative, decisive, and self-motivated
• Able to work with minimal supervision