Midland, TX, US
Midland, TX, US
Skills: Business Development, Field Service Tech, Sales
Other Skills: Secondary Containments , Business development , Environmental Services
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Falcon is seeking to fill the full time position of District Sales at our Midland, TX location.
Foster and maintain strong relationships with existing customers, and be the lead role in developing new customer sales. Build Relationships, Identify opportunities, and close business to build revenue for the district.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new business to ensure regular and steady new business to add diversity to our revenue mix.
- Participate in the marketing planning within the assigned territory.
- Develop business with existing and new customers to build revenue in the district.
- Develop solid working relationships with the CARBO representatives in the assigned territory.
- It is essential that the Sr. District Sales Person actively pursue relationships with customer contacts at all levels of the organization. Ideally, the primary customer contacts will include representatives from production, construction, HSE, C-level, and field operations personnel.
- Manage assigned accounts to an agreed upon strategy with measured Success Factors.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for Falcon growth.
- Identify new prospects in the region and execute sales opportunities to secure new business.
- Interface with operations in a consistent manner with clear communication.
- Ability to effectively use and compile CRM data in a presentable manner.
- Performs other related duties and/or special projects as required.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Requires strong verbal and written communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and proven attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changes quickly.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Falcon offers a comprehensive benefits plan including 401K and profit sharing; extensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, disability, and employee and dependent life insurance; flex spending account; paid holidays and tuition reimbursement plans.
CARBO is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability, and Veteran status.