Skills: Maintenance Technician, Mechanic, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lafayette, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
*Must live within 1.5 hours of Lafayette, LA to be considered.*
Please make sure all experience with rotating equipment is included in your resume as this experience is required for consideration.
The Call Out Mechanic will be required to undertake advanced maintenance functions, procedures, activities and responsibilities associated with working on gas and/or diesel engines, compression and/or power generator packages independently.
· Lead and train other junior level technicians with servicing, troubleshooting of rotating equipment.
· Proficiently perform advanced troubleshooting, maintenance, repair and overhaul actions on client equipment with no supervision.
· Is dedicated to customer service, and maintains professional working relationships with customers and co-workers.
· Submit accurate maintenance reports, and other necessary paperwork.
· Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
· Additional duties per Supervisor.
May provide guidance or informal training for less experienced personnel.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Oil and Gas Rotating Equipment Service Experience Required - Minimum of 7 years prior experience as a maintenance mechanic with experience working with engines, natural gas compressors and/or production equipment
Work schedule of 5/2
Basic computer skills and ability to be proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Engine and compressor schools and training.
Experience with high and slow speed equipment.
Advanced knowledge of rotating equipment - engines, compressors, production equipment and gas compression packages including all component/operating systems.