Pecos, TX, US
Pecos, TX, US
Skills: Business Development, Marketing, Sales
Other Skills: Account Management, Upstream Oil and Gas
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pecos, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Born in rich oil fields of the Texas Permian Basin and South Texas Eagle Ford Shale, 3S Services has quickly become one of America's fastest growing EPC Contractors. Our culture is rooted in three key principles that are the cornerstone of 3S: Safety, Service and Satisfaction. 3S Services is a private company based in Carrizo Springs, Texas, with field offices in Midland/Odessa, Three Rivers, Big Spring, Godley and Hobbs, New Mexico.
3S offers unrivalled oil field support services with an unwavering commitment to safety. This commitment is evident in daily implementation of established Policies & Procedures, Safety Audits & the 3S "Behavior-based" safety program. Our managers communicate expectations with the 3S workforce and work alongside customers to maintain Safety and a commitment to outstanding performance.
The Business Development/Field Operations Manager builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Ensures field operations are executed in accordance with company and customer expectations. We are looking to fill this position in the Permian Basin area.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
· Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
· Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partner's needs and goals.
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Manages and supports area field supervisors to ensure field operations are performed to meet customer and company goals and expectations.
· Promotes and grows company Health, Safety, and Environmental culture.
· Makes regular field visits to audit, ensure job quality, and develop relationships with customer and company field personnel.
· Keeps compliance with company policies both operationally and financially.
· Ensures work ticket process is executed daily.
· Minimum of 5-7 years in upstream oil and gas industry
· 5-7 years of Account Management experience
· Must be located in the Permian Basin.
· Proven track-record of success developing new business in oil and gas industry.
· Closing skills
· Motivations for sales
· Prospecting skills
· Sales planning
· Selling to Customer needs
· Territory Management
· Market Knowledge
· Presentation Skills
· Energy level
· Meeting sales goals
We offer competitive pay and a benefits package that consists of Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical and Dental coverage. In addition to medical and dental coverage, we also offer Humana vision, life, short term disability, and supplemental insurance.