Skills: Document Control, Mechanical Technician
Other Skills: background in the oilfield on down hole components to be able to validate well files (digitize)
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Greeley, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Provides routine administrative and technical support to land and/or engineering personnel. Loads, enters, verifies, manipulates, analyzes and reports data related to well logs and exploration activity.
· Files and retrieves engineering data
· Assists in preparation of daily, monthly reports
· Prepares and assists with bid packages, contracts and filing of service agreements
· Generates and compiles information required for government regulatory compliance
· Tracks operated AFE, field and booked costs with financial operating systems
· Enters operated and non-operated data into database
· Prepares and updates phone list for active rigs, emergency contacts and weekend duty
· Generates information for rig bonus
· Prepares well plan books for engineers
· Compiles reports detailing drilling activity, production and production rates
· Prepares support documentation for portfolio presentations
Ability to apply analytical & mathematical skills
Good communication skills
Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
Knowledge of specific software systems, terminology and procedures.
High school diploma required / college degree preferred
Two to four years of oil & gas experience required
Two or more years work experience required
Or College degree with one year oil & gas experience
Intertek is one of the largest and most respected specialized staffing and outsourcing agencies operating in the engineering and technical services marketplace. Working closely with its clients, Intertek has played a critical role in staffing some of the most notable projects to have been designed, engineered, constructed and commissioned on all major continents.
Intertek’s competitive advantage lies in its unique ability to provide highly qualified personnel that clearly meet the client’s needs, expectations and site placement requirements. This is accomplished through a network of dedicated, proactive and strategic recruitment centers established in multiple geographic regions providing an impressive ability to identify, screen, hire and deploy not only expatriate resources but also local and regional expertise. This proficiency is not easily found in today's marketplace, thus positioning Intertek to contribute significant value to the client's local labor content and sustainable development initiatives.