Skills: Business Development, Marketing, Sales
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Elmendorf, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Responsible for working with the Product Development & Commercialization process of assigned projects.
- Coordinates the cross-functional resources required to realize the full value of a new product introduction.
- Conducts internal training on a new product and develops training plan and documentation.
- Establishes communication and support networks and develops and implements external communication plans.
- Develops commercialization plans, target customers, and EVC and case histories.
- Provides operational and sales needs and input to focused product development (FPD) on FBM deployment and marketing plans.
- Coordinates FPD, manufacturing, and deployment actions, implements performance measures system, and creates enthusiasm for new product.
- Typically requires an undergraduate degree or equivalent field experience and detailed technical knowledge and application of products in the PSL, and company –required training.
- Requires skills and knowledge typically gained through 10+ years of experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
4375 South Loop 1604 E, Elmendorf, Texas, 78112, United States
Requisition Number: 43664
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Local Position
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: